Unless otherwise stated in the quotation, the following terms apply:
- All final electrical, mechanical and plumbing connections as well as start-up to be performed by others.
- Mounting of any items such as shelves, pot racks, broilers, etc. to the wall or ceiling is the responsibility of others. Always be sure to discuss with your contractor proper backing in walls for secure mounting.
- Placing of condensers, hanging of evaporator coils, refrigeration piping, charging and start-up of refrigeration systems to be performed by others, unless otherwise quoted.
- Hanging of hoods, ductwork, placing of fans and curbs to be performed by others.
- If necessary, any cutting, patching, or structural framing of building, walls, ceiling, or roof to be performed by others.
- Cords and plugs not furnished with electrical equipment are the responsibility of the owner.
- Delivery and set-in-place rates are based upon execution during normal business hours of M-F from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Additional charges will apply if done outside normal business hours.
- Any minimum order charges or broken case charges by the manufacturing will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All freight costs are approximate. Freight rates quoted are based upon a rate calculated on the date noted above. If there are additional charges from the carriers (i.e. fuel surcharges, residential delivery fees, etc.) We must pass this cost along to our customers. Final invoicing will reflect actual freight costs.
- Prices do not include any applicable taxes, fees, or permits. Owner is responsible for obtaining approvals from the Health Department, Building Department, Fire Marshall, etc.
- Prices are good for 30 days from quotation. Contact a representative for current pricing after 30 days.
- It is our suggestion that the customer hire factory authorized service agent in there area to perform a start-up and adjustment of equipment in order to avoid warranty disputes in the future.
- Please remember to fill out the warranty registration card for each piece of equipment and remit to the appropriate manufacturer so the accurate warranty start date is recorded.
- 50% DOWN BEFORE ORDERS ARE PLACED WITH FACTORIES.
- BALANCE DUE OPON RECEIPT OF EQUIPMENT UNLESS CUSTOMER HAS AN ACCOUNT WITH NET 30 DAY TERMS IN GOOD STANDING.
- In order to establish a credit account, a credit application must be submitted and approved.
To discover which freelancers are reliable, it is possible to get these write my essay references online.